Wednesday, July 11, 2007

window marker fun

My mom gave the kids these Crayola Window Markers at Christmas with the thought that they could write on the windows of the vehicle on the long drive home. Um...no. I'm not that cool of a mom! :) I didn't want to have to clean the windows in the vehicle in the middle of the winter plus I could see them falling on the seats or floor with the lids off and leaving marks that may not come out.

Today I ran across them in a drawer and I let them draw to their hearts content on the patio doors since they were in need of cleaning anyway. I think they probably spent an hour doing this. They say 'Thanks Grandma!' :)

If you click on the picture you can see the sweet phrases Thomas wrote to his sister - "Elle's Weird" and "You are a do-do bird." Such brotherly love!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have never seen those! James would love them...I'll have to take a look.

jessica said...

That does look like fun - little P would be crazy about them!

beki said...

I'll have to get some of these, my kids will love them!