Saturday, July 07, 2007

tubing fun

Yesterday was such a good day. We spent the morning working and the whole afternoon and evening playing. The weather was hot (88 degrees), there was a breeze blowing, a bright blue sky, and the water temperature of the lake is just right! The kids spent lots of time swimming...even Ava. She got in the water for awhile with Scott. She just loves to splash around!

Thomas and I double tubed for awhile. He was on his orange kneeling tube and I was on the big, round super screamer. This was the first time I'd been tubing this year. I'm not counting the two times I went in Thomas's tube. It won't go out of the wake so it's not what I consider serious tubing. :) But it's perfect for Thomas! Oh man, I am feeling the aches and pains of it today! Scott has the driving down to a T for tubing. He knows just how and when to turn to make sure I hit the big waves and make it a challenge to stay on. It is a fun time!

Here are some pictures from the day -



Naptime for Ava Mae.


Yummy Twizzlers!

This is Thomas's tough guy pose in his cool shades.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! You guys live in the coolest area!!!!!! I'm just drooling... :)