"A good laugh is like sunshine in the house" - William Makepeace Thackeray
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
catalog shopping
About a week or so ago we got a Hanna Andersson catalog in the mail with the new spring/summer line of clothes. They have adorable, girly clothes. I gave the catalog to Elle to look at and told her that she could take a pencil and circle all of the clothes that she liked in it just for fun. Tonight I found the catalog laying on the counter after the kids were in bed so I sat down and looked at it. I thought it was cute to see all of the things that she had circled. Of course, majority of it was pink and she had circled almost all of the shoes. Typical girl!
Here are some of the items that were circled. All of them were things that if I saw them while out shopping for her I'd think to myself, 'Oh Elle would love this!'
This blog is about my day to day life as a wife to my husband Scott, and mama to our 3 children - Thomas (13), Elle (11) and Ava (6). I love all things domestic - cooking, baking, knitting, and sewing so you will find a little of each here along with lots of pictures of the kids.
1 comment:
hehe yep, those look like things Elle would just love!! =) She is such a girly girl!!! =) ♥ ♥ ♥
Post a Comment