Thursday, February 15, 2007

faith like a child

Elle loves to sing. This morning she was wearing her cowgirl hat, riding on the rocking pony singing a song about going out east, making it up as she was going along. I love to listen to her make up these songs. The other day we were in Office Max and she was singing while we walked through the aisles. She was making up a worship song about how God is holy and His Word is perfect. I love that she worships God wherever she is and she isn't worried about what other people will think. She also loves to pray. There have been several times where she will just be sitting on the couch reading a book or in the middle of playing and she'll stop and fold her hands, close her eyes and talk to God for awhile. It really is precious. A few weeks ago we were at the yarn shop and I was at the register paying for my purchase and I looked over at her waiting for me by the door - her hands were folded and her eyes closed and she was talking to God out loud. I learn a lot from her.

No comments: