Friday, December 15, 2006

too much energy

This morning the kids have had way too much energy! I had to send Thomas and Elle outside to play because I couldn't take it anymore. It must be the excitement of Christmas or something. They rode bikes and played in some forts that they built until they got cold and their tummys told them it was time to come in and ask mom for some lunch. :) I made some tomato soup and served it to them in a snowman mug. That put smiles on their faces. Now they are calmer and hopefully ready to finish up science and history after lunch.

They are asking me if they can eat some candy off of their gingerbread house now....do I dare let them?!!

Ava Mae in her highchair enjoying a few Cheerios.

This is the wildest one of the bunch! Don't let that sweet smile trick ya! :)


Here's Thomas reading a Boxcar Children mystery during lunch....his favorite books! He doesn't look like he could ever be wild does he?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya mom Elle has way to much energiy
SHE IS SO WILD!!!

-Thomas