"A good laugh is like sunshine in the house" - William Makepeace Thackeray
Friday, September 08, 2006
Barbie and Tanner Dog
I found this video link from Rocks in My Dryer. A Barbie whose dog actually poops, you have got to be kidding me! This will not be on Elle's Christmas wish list!
Yea- I saw that too. That is just weird!!! hahahaha I saw a pic. of you on tommy's blog, Your hair is getting long and curly! it looked cute in the picture! :) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
This blog is about my day to day life as a wife to my husband Scott, and mama to our 3 children - Thomas (13), Elle (11) and Ava (6). I love all things domestic - cooking, baking, knitting, and sewing so you will find a little of each here along with lots of pictures of the kids.
1 comment:
Yea- I saw that too. That is just weird!!! hahahaha I saw a pic. of you on tommy's blog, Your hair is getting long and curly! it looked cute in the picture! :) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Love,
Nicole
Post a Comment