"A good laugh is like sunshine in the house" - William Makepeace Thackeray
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Sweet Little Ava Mae
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ava Mae, Your precious little cheeks look so kissable. It's not fair that Mommy gets them all. I'm coming up so I can smooch on them some too!:0) Lucky your just a baby so you don't remember these yucky things that Grandma's just gotta do... You're growing up on me little one and you are indeed SWEET! I LOVE YOU! Grandma Sandy
This blog is about my day to day life as a wife to my husband Scott, and mama to our 3 children - Thomas (13), Elle (11) and Ava (6). I love all things domestic - cooking, baking, knitting, and sewing so you will find a little of each here along with lots of pictures of the kids.
1 comment:
Ava Mae,
Your precious little cheeks look so kissable. It's not fair that Mommy gets them all. I'm coming up so I can smooch on them some too!:0) Lucky your just a baby so you don't remember these yucky things that Grandma's just gotta do... You're growing up on me little one and you are indeed SWEET!
I LOVE YOU!
Grandma Sandy
Post a Comment