Thursday, February 14, 2008

random update

This has been a busy week here but it's all very exciting! We are making some serious progress on the basement. The drywall is in the process being taped, mudded and textured, plumbing is getting done, cabinets have been measured for, and I am getting some bids for tile work in the bathroom. The house is dusty, really dusty, and the yard is starting to look like a dump with all of the lumber and drywall scraps stacked in it but there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Woohoo!! :)

We got a few inches of snow last night so it looks pretty around here today. This afternoon the kids had a Valentine party with some friends. They are on sugar highs right now. Well, my sweetie just instant messaged me that he is on his way home so I'm going to go open a bottle of wine and get started on our romantical valentine dinner.

Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day!

Oh, and thank you for all of the birthday wishes and all of the great ideas to do with the egg yolks. I'm sorry to say though that they are still sitting in my fridge and more than likely will have to be tossed. I just couldn't find the time to do anything with them. :(

No comments: