Emma at Charming the Birds from the Trees tagged me for a meme to list 6 things about myself. I've done this a few times before but enjoyed the challenge to come up with six more.
Here are the guidelines to the meme - (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. I like to watch football. Especially college, but professional too.
2. I have never broken a bone.
3. My hair got curly towards the end of my pregnancy with Ava and has never gone back to the way it was before. It used to have a wave in it if I let it dry naturally and was easy to just blow dry straight. Now a blow dryer doesn't cut it and I have to use a straightener to get it the way I like it. On days when I don't have time for that if I don't put some product in to tame the curl I end up with very poufy hair. I think it's kinda ironic that Ava happens to have curly hair too. Do you think there's a connection there??
4. I love being home and going about my day to day tasks. I am not a person who thrives on being on the go. In fact it stresses me out when my schedule is too full of errands and appointments.
5. My favorite colors to decorate with in my home are brown, red and green. I'm often told that my home feels cozy....just the feeling I'm going for!
6. My favorite fast food restaurant to eat at is Quiznos. They make the best Turkey, Swiss and Ranch sub with black olives!
I'm breaking the rules and am not going to tag anyone. I love to read these though so if you want to participate consider yourself tagged and leave me a comment so that I can come read your list as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I read and considered myself tagged. :) Really love your blog btw! :)
Post a Comment