Monday, February 04, 2008

menu plan monday

I'm so happy to finally have a menu plan for the week! It's so nice to have a plan for every meal and to get to try out a couple of new recipes. Also, my hubby doesn't have to travel this week so I'm looking forward to making some of his favorites. :) I've had Mrs. U's recipe for Pasta e Fagioli and Savory Cheese Rolls at the top of my 'want to try recipes' for awhile now along with Martha's Fish Po' Boy sandwiches. Sometime this week I am also going to try a new recipe for Cherry Pie. If it's good I'll share recipe!

To find more great recipes and get inspired by others menu plans be sure to visit Laura's site for all who are participating!



Monday
B – Mini Blueberry Bagels and Smoothies
L – Quesadillas
D – Chicken & Rice Casserole, Garden Salad

Tuesday
B – Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
L – Chicken Salad Sandwiches
D – Runzas & Potato Salad

Wednesday
B – Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
L – Tuna Pea Pasta Salad
D – Runzas & Potato Salad

Thursday
B – Eggs & Toast
L – Tuna Pea Pasta Salad
D – Pasta e Fagioli & Savory Cheese Rolls

Friday
B – Oatmeal
L – Leftovers
D – Fish Po’Boys & Garden Salad

Saturday
B – Scrambled Eggs
L – Cook’s Secret Surprise (Read: I have no idea, yet)
D – Ham & Bean Soup

Sunday
B – Toast
L – Ham & Bean Soup
D – Homemade Pizza

No comments: