"A good laugh is like sunshine in the house" - William Makepeace Thackeray
Friday, February 15, 2008
how ava eats a peanut butter sandwich
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Now that's my kind of girl; eat all the yummy stuff out of the middle!! MMM, I love peanut butter myself. I have to be careful with the fattening stuff at my age. ;)
This blog is about my day to day life as a wife to my husband Scott, and mama to our 3 children - Thomas (13), Elle (11) and Ava (6). I love all things domestic - cooking, baking, knitting, and sewing so you will find a little of each here along with lots of pictures of the kids.
6 comments:
Now that's my kind of girl; eat all the yummy stuff out of the middle!! MMM, I love peanut butter myself. I have to be careful with the fattening stuff at my age. ;)
Enjoy it while you can, Ava!
Andrea L.
lol, that is cute. what a neat and orderly way to remove your own crusts. :)
haha -- that's funny:) she is so adorable!! i love this pic! miss you!
-nicole
She is the cutest !! The middle is the best part , smart girl !!
Stephanie
I just have to ask... does she end up eating the crust? LOL
So cute!
We have a 'middle' only eater at my house too!
Post a Comment