Thursday, January 29, 2009

ready for summer

Yesterday we had a few things to pick up at Target and the cute swimsuits in the toddler section caught my eye. Ruffles and polka dots on one swimsuit?! How could I pass it up?! She had to wear it for awhile this morning just for fun. My girl is getting big but she's still got just a little bit of a leftover roll in her thighs from the baby days. Love it!

Summer feels so far away yet but at least we are almost to February! January is the longest, coldest, most dreaded month of the year for me and it's almost over! Spring will be here soon. I think we are going to have to take an afternoon and go to one of the indoor water parks next week just to try out this new swimsuit though.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

that is SO cute! we are ready for warmer weather here too.

Autryville said...

Sweet! I have a picture of Erin (who's 5), when she was 2, sleeping in her crib in her new suit that we had bought that day in January. This is so cute.:)

Taylor said...

i wish it was summer!

Anonymous said...

That would be hard to pass up...I was eyeballing the suits at Gordman's the other day for myself but, I think I need to shape up a bit before I go suit shopping...winter is not working in my favor ): Lol

Kelly @ Love Well said...

I can see why you fell in love. That's adorable.

But personally, I don't think it should be legal for stores in Minnesota to be ADVERTISING summer clothes yet. I got an e-mail from Carter's a few minutes ago that promised $5 shorts and tees. I could only roll my eyes and hit delete.

Jules said...

LOVE,LOVE that suit! How precious is she?! :) I will have to find something similar for my 2 girls.

I agree, the baby fat is adorable! Claire still has some baby dimples at 4 yrs. old and I hope they stick around a while longer! Lily is on her way to losing some of hers, too. :( Drew still has loads of it , though and will for awile! Thank goodness! I am NOT ready to be out of the baby stage; I will be so sad when that happens!