Sunday, June 01, 2008
spring in minnesota
This time of year I love Minnesota. The memories of the bitter cold winter fade away quickly when the weather gets warm and everything greens up again. Today the weather was perfect for another afternoon spent on the lake again. Scott and I jumped in today just so we could have bragging rights that we were in the lake before Thomas and Elle since they are in Nebraska right now. The water temp was only 62 degrees though so it was pretty chilly!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
brrrr darc! that sounds chilly!
mom, you didn't jump in the water first this year, I did! Do you remember at the cabin? I jumped in first, so there!!!
tommy, he is so competitive! :)
haha you guys are so funny! I know darcy i am so happy there is no more snow and i cant wait for when we put the jet skies in so we can hang at the lake! YAY!
it looks beautiful there!! i've been around the desert all weekend so that looks so green!!! it looks gorgeous:)
WOW, Darcy!! That is so beautiful. I didn't realize your home was right on the water. It's all lovely!
We live on a lake, too! We love the water.
Andrea L.
Post a Comment