skip to main |
skip to sidebar
monkey bread gone wrong
I guess when the recipe says to divide the dough between two bread pans that means I need to divide it between two bundt pans as well! I am so thankful that I put that parchment paper on the jelly roll pan. That would've been a nightmare to clean!
3 comments:
Oh! but what fun! My kids always loved "normal" food that didn't behave normally...
Thanks for checking out my blog...I was so happy to have a new comment (I'm a girl of simple things--doesn't take much to make me happy :) Monkey bread is one my family's FAVE treats to make..my kids love cutting up the biscuits with plastic scissors and dipping away! The Food Saver looks ultra fun...look forward to reading more...and hope you find that Princess Leia shirt ;)
LOL!! That monky got out of control. :) I love monkey bread. YUM!
Andrea L
Post a Comment