The end of this basement project is in sight. I have been staining and polyurethaning boards and have a lot of it completed and ready for Scott to install this weekend. Next week I need to be sure to have all of my work done so that Scott will be able to finish all of the trim work next weekend when he gets home from his trip to Atlanta. Then carpet will be installed the following week. Woohoo! I'll show you the rest of it then. :)
Friday, March 28, 2008
wet bar
The end of this basement project is in sight. I have been staining and polyurethaning boards and have a lot of it completed and ready for Scott to install this weekend. Next week I need to be sure to have all of my work done so that Scott will be able to finish all of the trim work next weekend when he gets home from his trip to Atlanta. Then carpet will be installed the following week. Woohoo! I'll show you the rest of it then. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thanks for the peek Darc........it's gorgeous!!!!
Can't wait to use it! It's come a long way since Dad finished his work!
Oh my gosh, Darcy. It's just beautiful!!
Wow Darc that look soooooooo good!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous! I want to see it in person! :)
OO I love it!! It looks AMAZING:)
It looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see the rest! Love the tile.
Post a Comment