"A good laugh is like sunshine in the house" - William Makepeace Thackeray
Sunday, March 09, 2008
10 years
Scott and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary on Friday. Ten years already!! The best 10 years ever! I love you Babe!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! Congratulations you two! You were a youngin' when you got married. Hope you have many more loving years together. God blesses life-long marriages.
Sorry so late but, Happy Anniversary! It was 10 years for us, too! (January 3rd) and we were young also! I just turned 29. I hope ya'll had a wonderful anniversary and have many more lovely years together!
This blog is about my day to day life as a wife to my husband Scott, and mama to our 3 children - Thomas (13), Elle (11) and Ava (6). I love all things domestic - cooking, baking, knitting, and sewing so you will find a little of each here along with lots of pictures of the kids.
5 comments:
Wow! Congratulations you two! You were a youngin' when you got married. Hope you have many more loving years together. God blesses life-long marriages.
Andrea L.
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations! May you have many more happy years together!
wow, well done! congratulations!! i'm still in the x months stage... :)
Sorry so late but, Happy Anniversary! It was 10 years for us, too! (January 3rd) and we were young also! I just turned 29. I hope ya'll had a wonderful anniversary and have many more lovely years together!
~Julie
Post a Comment