skip to main |
skip to sidebar
knitted newsboy hat
This hat was such a fun knit. I worked on it during the drive to Nebraska last week. It was a challenge for me and I had to make a phonecall while on the road to the lady that owns the yarn shop in town but after she explained a few things it went well. I already have the yarn purchased for another one for myself. I think I'm brave enough to wear it! I better hurry up though, it's feeling very spring-like here this week. The snow is melting and the sun is shining. The kids even asked if they could do their schoolwork outside at the table on the porch. :) It's not quite that warm yet!
To read more Talk About Tuesday posts visit Lara's blog. While you're there check out some of the adorable hats she has knit for her girls lately!
11 comments:
SO CUTE! The hat, and the model :-D You did that while on the road?! WOW! Now that is talent! Love it! Thanks for sharing!
I think that is the cutest hat, and I would totally wear it in public. Great work!
Very cute hat! Your daughter looks thrilled with it too. I think it would make a great gift too.
That hat is awesome! I'd wear one!
so great! I love it! I really need to learn to knit - there are so many fun knitted projects.
OH MY GOSH DARCY! that is such a cute hat i wish i was good at stuff like that!
Darcy, that hat is just "dah-lin"! Elle looks thrilled with it and you definitely must make one for yourself!
Great job and I may be e-mailing you for some knitting tips! :o)
~Julie
You did a great job!!
cute!! :)
So cute! I hear ya. I'm getting a little sad about spring just because I'm not done making hats yet. I can't stop!! I guess they will be all ready for the kids to wear in the fall.
that's sweet darc! im soooo jealous!
Post a Comment