Wednesday, March 26, 2008
a basement update
I am so excited! Progress is finally being made again on the basement bathroom! The ceiling and wall have been fixed. The ceiling still needs to be textured yet but is scheduled to be done on Friday. We were told that it would be done by Tuesday so I had the tile floor scheduled to get done today. Rather than move the tiling out again we decided to just go ahead and have it laid and then will put plastic down to protect it while the texturing and painting gets done.
Scott put a couple of heating mats down to keep the tile warm. We didn't do that when we finished the basement in the last place we lived and that tile was always freezing!
Here are the slate tiles installed! Tomorrow it will be grouted but I couldn't wait to post a picture. :) I love how it turned out and can't wait to see how the shower is going to look. That will not be done for a week or two though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those tiles look great! Good job :)
Stephanie
Post a Comment