I guess that means it's time to pull out the stocking hats when playing outside. Thomas and Elle played outside today in shorts, sandals and stocking hats....true Minnesotans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"A good laugh is like sunshine in the house" - William Makepeace Thackeray
4 comments:
that is so cute darcy!
PAR-TAY AT OUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW.
haha,
~*taylor
Hi, My friend pointed out that there was another "MinnesotaMama" blog! I'm "Minnesotamamma", so I think she stumbled on yours when she was trying to find mine! Anyway, your kids are so cute! I haven't pulled out the winter clothes yet, but do feel bad about it...
Hi Darcy...the Leif story about Elle was great! Sure enjoyed our time with you guys...but we always do! Enjoy your weekend...Love Jan
It's neat to go back a few years and see how much your kids have grown and to see all the neat projects you accomplished! I'm learning lots from you and your blog!
Post a Comment