On Wednesday afternoon we had a storm and lightning struck very close to our house. It did some major damage that left us without internet for a couple of days. Scott is still working to get everything fixed. We've had to replace our cable modem and routers to get our internet back. Our desktop computer will not boot up, the XBox 360 needs a componet replaced and our XM radio isn't working either. It's been a real bummer.
I just wanted to check in though and to let you know that I've read all of the fun comments. Thank you! :) Scott needs my laptop right now so I will be back later to catch up on my long list of favorite blogs and to respond to those comments and post a picture or two of the kiddos.
Saturday, June 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I feel your pain - we were without internet for a day on Thursday and Friday - it was hard. And it didn't even touch our computers, etc! hope everything gets worked out.
Post a Comment