All of my daughters are such Anne lovers! Some of them have read the whole book series and of course we've all watched the movies dozens & dozens of times over the years. Anne never gets old!
I was surprised that I got 100% - I totally guessed on a few. I have been an Anne fan for a long time and watch the movies about once a year at least, but I haven't read the books in a long, long time.
This blog is about my day to day life as a wife to my husband Scott, and mama to our 3 children - Thomas (13), Elle (11) and Ava (6). I love all things domestic - cooking, baking, knitting, and sewing so you will find a little of each here along with lots of pictures of the kids.
4 comments:
All of my daughters are such Anne lovers! Some of them have read the whole book series and of course we've all watched the movies dozens & dozens of times over the years. Anne never gets old!
I have never read Anne. I think I might have to do this, I'm starting to feel like I missed something really good. :)
I was surprised that I got 100% - I totally guessed on a few. I have been an Anne fan for a long time and watch the movies about once a year at least, but I haven't read the books in a long, long time.
haha, i just blogged this today! i am 100% too. :)
Post a Comment