skip to main |
skip to sidebar
back to my regularly scheduled blogging
This past week has been a bit of a whirlwind! We've been gone vacationing since last Thursday. The kids and I spent a couple of days last week in the cities doing some shopping and visiting the Minnesota Zoo while Scott was traveling for work. Friday evening we picked him up from the airport and then started on our way to visit family in Nebraska. We spent a few days there and yesterday Scott, Ava and I came back home to Minnesota. Thomas and Elle stayed in Nebraska to spend some time with Grandpa and Grandma. They will be home on Sunday....I miss them already!
3 comments:
Welcome back - I was thinking it must be vacation time. :) Sounds like you had a lot of fun...I haven't been to the MN zoo in years! I'd love to go this summer.
Did you go to the MOA?
The zoo was fun. We haven't been there since Thomas was a baby. The kids loved the dolphin and wild bird shows.
We skipped the MOA and just went to the Southdale Mall. Camp Snoopy would've been fun for the kids if there had been time.
I haven't been to the MOA in about 4 years...I miss it after a while. :)
I'm so glad you had such a good time!
Post a Comment