This blog is about my day to day life as a wife to my husband Scott, and mama to our 3 children - Thomas (13), Elle (11) and Ava (6). I love all things domestic - cooking, baking, knitting, and sewing so you will find a little of each here along with lots of pictures of the kids.
4 comments:
Fun! Your driveway would make a great hill too :)
Was it a little bumpy!!!
Maybe that would be called Mogals (sp?) Olympic Style! :)
Mini Winter Olympics........Kid Style!!!
Fun! Fun!
Wow! Have you all snow on the ground since Christmas? That is a ton of snow. How fun!!
Andrea L.
Shannon, I've had to make a rule to not sled down the driveway! :) They'd forget to look and see if cars were coming first.
Andrea, yes it's been white here since Christmas and there has been NO melting. I'm ready for spring!!
Post a Comment