I just have to take a second to pop in here to say that this week is ending so much better than it started. The sun has been shining and the temps have been in the mid thirties. That is a heat wave! Jackets instead of winter coats and snow melting off the roof. Woohoo! Nothing like a little sunshine to cheer everyone up!
Today we are going skiing and I am going to attempt to take Ava too! We went as a family last Saturday and Scott took her down the hill several times. She did really well and absolutely loved it. I took her a couple of times after I got some practice in so it should all go fine. I'll bring my camera and post pictures this weekend.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds like fun! I want your sunshine.
Angel girl! Have fun....I want to take the kiddos tubing, but we'll have to see.
Who knows, Ava could be the next Minnesotan skiing for gold!!
Have fun,
Jen
Ava looks so innocent in this picture! ;) She's beautiful!
We had one day like that this week and it was absolutely magnificent! The kids played outside for 4 hours and I went for a brisk walk on our road, then came back and read a bit on the porch...we are ALL so ready for warmer temps!
Post a Comment