"A good laugh is like sunshine in the house" - William Makepeace Thackeray
Friday, March 06, 2009
peanut butter face
My wild child has discovered yet another art medium. Food! Yesterday at lunch she painted her face with the peanut butter in her sandwich. She's a creative one for sure. The other day she painted her chair with milk, making sure to rub it into all of the nooks and crannies. That was fun to clean up. Last night she was on a roll, she finger painted on the counter with my bottle of lotion that sits by the kitchen sink and later she walked around and gave all of the windows kisses. She must've moisturized her lips with some of that lotion too.
I actually can't help but smile when I see those little kiss marks. They are everywhere as she does this frequently. I even have her little footprints on the window by the couch. She likes to lay on the back (top?) of the couch and put her feet on the window while she watches TV sometimes.
There aren't a lot of places in the house where she's hasn't left her mark. This is her newest 'wall art' piece. She got the container of crayons and colored away until someone found her. Then she took off running! Oh well, this room needs painting anyway. :)
This is Ava's prayer every night -
Dear Jesus thank you for this day. Help me learn and teach to be a biiiiiig girl. Help me not to make messes and not to fight. AMEN!
Oh that is too funny!!! LOL LOL I remember when Sydney was little and took a yellow highlighter and coloured a very white wall at a girlfriends house! It wouldn't have been so bad but she had just freshly painted... I look back and laugh now but I was soooo embarrassed! LOL
This blog is about my day to day life as a wife to my husband Scott, and mama to our 3 children - Thomas (13), Elle (11) and Ava (6). I love all things domestic - cooking, baking, knitting, and sewing so you will find a little of each here along with lots of pictures of the kids.
5 comments:
Oh that is too funny!!! LOL LOL I remember when Sydney was little and took a yellow highlighter and coloured a very white wall at a girlfriends house! It wouldn't have been so bad but she had just freshly painted... I look back and laugh now but I was soooo embarrassed! LOL
Have you thought about using only Color Wonder markers? That was a fabulous invention for those creative little ones who love to leave their mark. (:
aw i LOVE ava's prayer!!! :) someone should have taught macki that when she was little
wow..she's been a busy girl!! :) haha. her prayer is so funny though!! how cute! :) and the kisses..awww! :) i want an ava kiss! :)
She has been busy!
Post a Comment