Sunday, March 15, 2009

a happy sunday

It is currently 50 degrees here and Monday and Tuesday are looking like they will be even warmer! It is absolutely wonderful! It was a good day to -
  • Take down the Christmas lights that were still up on the porch!
  • Go for a run outside. Talk about pain! I worked a whole different set of muscles than I usually do when I'm on my elliptical. I hope I can move tomorrow.
  • Stomp in puddles. Ava put on Elle's rain boots and did a little stomping and splashing around.
  • Grill! That is the dinner plan for tonight. We are having some friends over for burgers and brats.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what your saying about the running, I also took advantage on the warm weather and it was much harder than I excpected it to be. So are you planning on running any thing big this summer?

Jess @ Just a Blink said...

Gotta love little rain boots!

Wendy said...

we had a beautiful day here too and i also went running! it was so nice!

Darcy said...

Mack,

No big running plans for me. My goal for the year is just to try to make exercise a regular part of my life. Maybe when Ava is a little older and I have time to train I will be able to do a half marathon or something.

Are you running Grandma's or Sour Grapes?

-Darcy

Anonymous said...

Darcy,
I am plannig on doing sour grapes 10k and grandmas half. But i am not quite sure if i will be ready for the half but i am sure going to try!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable!! We are experiencing a rise in temps this week also...CAN'T WAIT!!!

Taylor said...

that is such a cute dress ava is wearing! i vote your kids the best dressed ever. lol

Anonymous said...

When you click on to enlarge those photos the water splashing up looks really cool and how it comes off the bottom of the treads. Not sure why I looked at that. The first 6 times I looked at the pics I was just admiring my little darling! Cute,Cute! You have a great camera!