Friday, July 11, 2008

a good hair day

Ever since the day I cut Elle some bangs she's been working at growing them out again. They are getting close to being chin length so we decided that it would be a good time to give her a bob style haircut again. This morning I took her to the salon (remember I promised her I'd never put a scissors to her hair again :)) and she came out looking like this.

I love this style on her. It frames that sweet little face so perfectly! :) She really likes it too. She couldn't stop smiling at herself in the mirror at the salon.

5 comments:

Taylor said...

oh man elle looks so cute!!!! tell her i LOVE it!!!! i'm so jealous :)

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful picture of her! Her cut is adorable. :)

Nicole said...

Elle Marie! I LOVE your hair babe! It looks so cute! I can't wait to see it:) See you soon! loves.♥

Nicole said...

See it in person** ;) oops!

Jules said...

Aww!! She looks so cute!! She's beautiful Darcy and I love that toothy grin!! :o)