skip to main |
skip to sidebar
baby tomatoes and peppers

This year I thought I'd try growing a few different kinds of veggies. I planted Cherry, Roma, and Early Girl tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, green bell peppers, and cabbage. It has been exciting to see baby tomatoes and peppers forming! I also have a herb garden with mint, rosemary, thyme, basil and chives. I love being able to just walk outside to get the herbs I want to cook with. I'd love it if you'd share any ideas or recipes you have for using fresh herbs. I'm always looking for ways to use them.
2 comments:
i know you were taking pictures to blog with when i saw you outside! :) those veggies look yummy!
We have lots of tomatoes, purple hull peas, okra, squash, zucchini, peppers & cucumbers right now!! Corn is fixing to start coming off and my herbs are doing pretty good,as well! I am going to have to do some canning before the baby gets here. Should be fun in the August heat! LOL. But, we are definitely blessed with the garden! :o)
The recipe you requested for Rachael Ray's Rosemary chicken is good. I will email it to you soon! I have to find it first. I put it in one of my cookbooks, I am just not sure which one! lol.
I will send it as soon as I can get around to it, though! Hope ya'll have a great week!
Post a Comment