Tuesday, April 15, 2008

wowies

Elle and Ava got their immunization shots today. Elle had her kindergarten boosters and these were Ava's first shots. I got nervous about the possible link between immunizations and autism when she was a tiny baby and decided to postpone them until we had done some research on them. Both girls were brave and felt much better when the nurse gave them goodie bags for being such great patients. Ava got a little Strawberry Shortcake toy. She kept saying, 'Wowie, wowie, wowie, kiss it, kiss it' to her little toy. Then she'd make kissing noises while it kissed her bandaids, then she'd say 'All better.' It was pretty cute.

By the way, that's the new carpet in the basement Ava's sitting on! Better pictures to come later.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

awwww what a big girl!!! :) she is so cute.

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute! I was laughing when I read it!