I'm looking forward to the new recipes I am trying in this week's menu plan. Thomas loves the Chinese Sticky Ribs at our local Chinese restaurant and I'm hoping that the recipe I have for them turns out even better. They sure look good in the picture in the cookbook! I'm going to save enough ribs to turn them into Pork Fried Rice the next night.My baby turns 2 on Friday so I'm making a meal she loves....Macaroni and Cheese and her favorite veggie, steamed peas. I haven't decided on the cake. She'll be happy with anything since she's never met a dessert she didn't like. She gets that from her mama! :)
Monday
B - Eggs & Toast
L - Leftover pizza
D - Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Tuesday
B - Banana Bread
L - Leftover soup
D - Chinese Sticky Ribs, Rice & Orange Ginger Salad
Wednesday
B - Eggs & Toast
L - PB & J Sandwiches
D - Pork Fried Rice
Thursday
B - Cereal
L - Crackers, Salami & Cheese
D - Chicken, Cheese & Black Bean Quesadillas & Chunky Guacamole
Friday - Happy Birthday Ava Mae!
B - Oatmeal
L - Chicken Nachos
D - Macaroni & Cheese, Peas & Birthday Cake
Saturday
B - Eggs & Toast
L - Turkey Sandwiches
D - Grilled Hamburgers & Onion Strings
Sunday
Brunch - Stuffed French Toast
D - Turkey Sandwiches

4 comments:
Sounds yummy! If the rib recipe is good, you will have to share it! :o)
Happy Early Birthday, Ava Mae!
~Julie
I'm looking for a good chinese rib recipe too. Your menu looks yummy.
rib recipe sounds interesting . . . definitely share if its good! Not been to your blog in awhile. . still as lovely as ever.
I know I'm late coming over but happy birthday to your daughter today. I have a two year old too!!
Post a Comment