I was so happy to pass the job of pulling apart the branches of the fake tree to Thomas and Elle this year. They were excited too...until they started on it! They quickly realized that it really isn't as much fun as they thought it would be. :) We used to get a real tree but after the year it fell over 3 times and soaked my carpet each time I bought this artificial one. I'm sure Ava is going to love the tree this year. I think I'm going to have to leave off the ornaments I made last year with a gingerbread type crust that is inedible. They look too much like cookies and she loves 'coo-coos'.
For more Talk about Tuesday posts, visit The Lazy Organizer!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
talk about tuesday
We are putting up our Christmas decorations today. I have never put them up before Thanksgiving but I'm breaking tradition this year. Since my mom is coming tomorrow and she has never saw my house decorated for Christmas in the 9 years that Scott and I have been married I thought that I would go ahead and decorate before she gets here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
ahh Christmas time. I swear it comes faster every year. That is a really beautiful tree.
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
I can't wait to see it decorated. I still can't believe it is time for that already!
I love decorating for Christmas, too! I broke a few of my "rules" this year, too because Judd's family is coming tomorrow!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving, Darcy and family and a VERY Merry Christmas! :o) That's a beautiful tree; I hope you show us pics after you decorate!
Julie
Oh my goodness, it is that time of year isn't it??
Cool you got the christmastree up allready. I planning to do it the 10th of december. I really looking forward, because I gonna get me all new stuff this year. :-)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment