It is 87 here today and the red wasps are flying like crazy; I hate those things! It's supposed to be a high of 64 tomorrow though, isn't that crazy?! I wish it would snow here. It rarely does but it is SO much fun to play in when we do get it!I can't wait for the girls to experience their first snow!
My kids were excited about it, too --- they were hoping we'd get enough snow so that they could go sledding! I'm not a big fan of the cold weather, but the first flurries of the season are always exciting.
This blog is about my day to day life as a wife to my husband Scott, and mama to our 3 children - Thomas (13), Elle (11) and Ava (6). I love all things domestic - cooking, baking, knitting, and sewing so you will find a little of each here along with lots of pictures of the kids.
2 comments:
It is 87 here today and the red wasps are flying like crazy; I hate those things! It's supposed to be a high of 64 tomorrow though, isn't that crazy?! I wish it would snow here. It rarely does but it is SO much fun to play in when we do get it!I can't wait for the girls to experience their first snow!
Julie
My kids were excited about it, too --- they were hoping we'd get enough snow so that they could go sledding! I'm not a big fan of the cold weather, but the first flurries of the season are always exciting.
Post a Comment