I found this at the grocery store yesterday - White Chocolate Raspberry coffee creamer. I made a little pot of coffee this morning and tried it out. It's delish! I love trying these limited edition coffee creamer flavors and have liked almost all of them that we've tried, but this one is definately my favorite. I will have to make this recipe for a frappe some afternoon with leftover coffee!This isn't paid advertising. I'm just passing on a good find! :)

4 comments:
Yum! I'll have to give it a try. I too am always looking for ways to give my coffee a little more "kick". ;)
Have a great day!
Nikki
Hi Nikki!
How is your first summer in Arizona going? I can't imagine the heat. I've gotten "Minnesotified" over the past 8 years and now think that 85 degrees is hot. :)
That is really funny! I don't think we've seen an 85 degree day since March. :) I've become a big wimp with this heat and have very pale skin because of it!! One of these summers when I'm not studying, I'll have to retreat to MN. --That would work out perfectly ;)
Thanks for the recipe link. I always just have my afternoon coffee on ice...blended sounds soooo good!
Post a Comment