Friday, July 20, 2007

birthday anticipation

This morning I was sitting at the counter enjoying a cup of coffee, eating my breakfast, and reading a few blogs while Thomas was washing up the breakfast dishes. He looked over at me and very seriously said, "This would be a good time to go over my birthday list since my birthday is in 11 days. You might want to type it down so you can remember it." I just smiled and said ok. :)

Everything he listed was Star Wars stuff. I suggested more practical things such as socks, underwear, or new jeans since all the pairs he owns either have holes in the knees or are too short now but he didn't think those were good ideas.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Be still my heart...you were drinking coffee while your son washed the dishes. Good job, mama. :)

He sounds like such a sweet boy.

Anonymous said...

"You might want to type it down so you can remember it." How cute!