skip to main |
skip to sidebar
thomas's new wheels
This is Thomas's new bike that we got for him today. He had definatley outgrown his other bike and was ready for a bigger one. I think he's probably lost count how many times he has rode it around the lake since we brought it home. That's pretty good exercise as 1 lap around the lake is almost a 1/2 mile!
Elle was thrilled to be getting Thomas's small bike for her own. She thinks it is the coolest bike since it has hand breaks and hers didn't. Scott lowered the seat for her when he got home and she's been pedaling as hard as she can to try to keep up with her big brother! After her first lap around the lake she came up to me and said, "Mommy I had tears in my eyes while I was riding around the lake." I thought she was going to say that she was sad it didn't have any pink on it but instead she said, "I'm just so happy to have a new bike!".
2 comments:
oh, that is so sweet. :)
they just say the sweetest stuff sometimes, don't they?
CUTE!!! Elle is so sweet! Miss you all lots..
-Aunt Nikki
Post a Comment