Today we took our first boat ride of the year. Ava was all about going fast.
Elle was all about breaking the family record for jumping in the earliest in the season. She's been asking since April if she could jump in. It took just a few minutes to actually work up the courage to jump.
She did it though. May 15th....that's the new record. I will be happy to let her have the pride of keeping that record!
Swim to the boat as fast as possible!
Then one jump to ham it up for the camera.
It started clouding up so we went back in. Ava was happy to be going fast again.
Thomas is missing from the photos because he hasn't been feeling well. I'm sure he would've been right there with Elle otherwise!

3 comments:
Great Photo's! I love the one of Elle haming it up! Wishing you all a happy and safe boating season. We love you guys!Gma Jan
What a great post. Your family could do the Eddie Bauer catalog. Cute taboot, fashion vibe goin'....it's all good. Elle, you are a brave girl indeed. I don't believe your record will be challenged anytime soon! Ava cracks me up....faster *grin*
I hope Thomas is up and running in no time.
Take extra good care,
Jen
How cold was the water?? What a brave girl...I imagine it was a bit chilly! I can't wait to get out to the lake this summer! Great pictures..I especially like the "ham" picture!
Post a Comment