As of today we are all back to normal. By normal, I mean healthy. :) Everything is getting washed and disinfected today and hopefully we are done with sicknesses for the rest of the winter. One can hope right?! I am so glad that we had this before Christmas and not during like we have in previous years. I am sure Scott's Mom and Dad will never forget that Christmas we were sick at their house! The kids are very excited to still be able to be in our church's Christmas pageant this weekend. They have dresss rehearsal tonight, three performances tomorrow at various places around town and one performance at church on Sunday afternoon. This weekend I need to make a major dent in my Christmas shopping. I've got a lot to do yet! And we need to make a visit to Santa as well. Maybe this Sunday after the pageant.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay! So glad everyone is better! :o)The Christmas plays sound like SO much fun and very exhausting for Mom! I am sorry you missed out on my give away, too! Maybe I can do another one for Valentine's Day, that would be fun. Merry Christmas,
Julie
Glad everyone is better in time for the pageant!
I need to do some major shopping this week too.
I made your Taco Pizza this week...it was a huge hit! And, tasted just like tacos!!!
Post a Comment