skip to main |
skip to sidebar
cookie baking kind of day
This is what my afternoon looked like. Sheet after sheet of monster cookies. I didn't count how many dozen I made. Lots though...4 big containers full! Half of them are going to my neighbor for a cookie exchange, 1 will go to Nebraska to share with the fam, and 1 will go in the freezer to eat later.
This is what just the wet ingredients look like before you add the 18 cups of oatmeal! See that little hand? Ava is a dough snitcher! And a cookie theif! I also caught her eating a cookie that she had helped herself to on the cooling rack! I don't blame her, they are really yummy! Totally worth the work.
1 comment:
WOW! That is a crazy amount of dough! That's like a restaurant size recipe. I'll have to write this recipe down for the next time I am feeding a large crowd. Thanks!
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a New Year full of blessings.
Andrea L.
Post a Comment