skip to main |
skip to sidebar
a walk in the woods
These pictures are from yesterday. We got some rain in the morning and then it was just overcast for the afternoon so we decided to go on a 2 mile walk. Ava fell asleep in the Baby Bjorn. I don't know how much she weighs for sure but it's got to be close to 15 pounds so she gives me a workout when I carry her around in that thing!


6 comments:
hey darc!
the kids look so cute!!! i bet you had fun on the walk. tommy sure loves his new camera! that is pretty neat now that he has his own blog an he can put pictures on it! i bet elle will want one when she learns how to read and write!
well see ya later!
~*Taylor
hi mom
how are you?
it is sweat having a blog.
see and talk later
hi mom
how are you?
it is sweat having a blog.
see and talk later
upps sorry for 2 times
Hey Sis! :)
That sounds like fun! I LOVE the pictures! they are SO Cute!!! I love reading yours and Tommy's blog it is so fun! and he sure likes it! that is really cute!!! :)
Love ya!
ava is so sweet- tommy
Post a Comment