Four Jobs I have had in my life:
1. grocery store cashier
2. piano lesson teacher
3. customer service rep for Smart Computing magazine
4. homemaker
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Man From Snowy River
2. Return to Snowy River
3. Just Like Heaven
4. What About Bob
Four Things I Like To Do:
1. Boating with the family
2. Sit on the porch and talk with Scott after the kids are in bed for the night
3. Cooking and baking (especially chocolate chunk cookies!)
4. Picking strawberries with friends on the first day that the U-Pick Strawberry patch opens up....even in the rain!
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Weather Underground
2. Like Merchant Ships
3. The Homespun Heart
4. Amy's Humble Musings
Four Favorite Foods:
1. Scott's Grilled Steak served with a blue cheese and pear salad
2. Mom's Homemade Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
3. Rafferty's Pizza
4. Tacos
Four Places I Would Like to be Right Now:
1. On the way home from the grocery store. :) (We are going to go there today.)
2. In Nebraska visiting our family
3. On a vacation with just Scott, no kiddies
4. In the cities shopping for clothes
Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
1. South Dakota
2. Colorado
3. Arizona
4. Key West, Florida
If any of you that have a blog decide to do this let me know in my comments so that I can go over to your blog and read yours too!

1 comment:
Hey Darc!
That is Really Cool!!! It was Fun readding all the things you like to do! We just had Mom's Homemade tomato soup with Grilled Cheese sandwiches the other day!!! It was So Yummy!!!!!
Post a Comment