My parents and sisters came up for a visit the weekend before Christmas. Elle and Ava had their Christmas dance show that Saturday and were so excited to have them here to watch. Dad and Scott were able to get some ice fishing in, we went tubing at the ski hill by our house, stayed up late watching movies, played games and opened gifts. It was a fun weekend. Here are some of the pictures, several of which were taken by my mom.
Ava and I riding to the top of the tubing hill.
Riding down as a group. So fun!
Elle zooming down.
Thomas at the top of the skiing hill. He had to show off a little for Grandma.
Ice fishing with Grandpa.
Dad was happy to catch a walleye.
Opening presents. Polly Pockets!
Do you think he looks happy with his gift?! He has wanted Monopoly for a long time.
Mall Madness!
Ava and Hailee
Me, my sister Nicole, and her boyfriend Mitch.
I have to do these next pictures as a little story. I crack up everytime I look at them! My parents gave us a cooler of meat to stock our freezer. A gift we love but not one that exactly makes a great picture. Scott insisted though -
'Scott, I do not want to take a picture with the meat.'
'Ok, fine.'
'Oh my, get the chicken out of here.'
'This has got to be the dumbest gift opening picture ever.'
'You are so crazy, but I love you.'

3 comments:
You and your sister look so much alike!
I love the meat pictures. So funny!
Hilarious meat pictures of you and Scott!!! Love it!
Post a Comment