Saturday, November 28, 2009

clark & rusty got the lights up



Rusty needs to spend a little time finding the bulb that needs replacing in that bottom string of lights tomorrow! :)

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks very nice!

I love that movie :)

mail4rosey said...

Those look great. My husband's attempting some this week. Did you use any hooks, or just a staple gun?

Grandma Jan said...

The house looks great. I like where you put the Christmas Tree. And such a great smile while he's putting the lights up. He must have just had another great meal Darcy! Love to all! Gma Jan

Anonymous said...

OK! Who is Clark and Rusty? I am sure you have been waiting for some idiot to ask? I volunteer....
I think~
I agree with Jan, the tree looks great there!!! Wish we could have seen it in person :(
And the food looks great too! We had a wonderful meal at Aunt Gayla's today. A really yummy pear salad that I would never have thought as good! I'll have to share it sometime!
Happy Belated Thanksgiving!
Love you all,
Mom

Darcy said...

Mom,

It's from Christmas Vacation! Remember Clark Griswald? And his son Rusty? He covered his entire house in Christmas lights. :)

Darcy said...

mail4rosey,

We've always just used a staple gun to put Christmas light up. It seems to work ok.

-Darcy

Anonymous said...

Another great idea from you
(staple gun for putting up lights)....and a laugh ta'boot. It's all coming back to me now. (Clark and Rusty)

*Grin* Off here for now.

Jen

P.S. Do you have any great shrimp appetizer recipes besides something cold?

Darcy said...

Jen,

I have one shrimp appetizer recipe that we love that isn't cold. I'll post it soon!

-Darcy

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Darcy! Pretty night shot!