Wednesday, October 28, 2009

she's still at it

I haven't posted any of Ava's 'artwork' or big messes for awhile. I wouldn't want you to get the wrong impression and think that she's done with all that. Oh no, quite the contrary. Just today
we've cleaned a little marker out of the carpet after she threw a marker with the lid off. Thomas caught her with it and she took off running when he tried to get it from her. When she knew that was a losing battle she just tossed it.

Last night I found this writing all over a cabinet door. Thankfully it was done in black colored pencil rather than marker. It's impossible to keep these things out of her reach. I've tried.

Her crazy, curly hair matches her personality. She's our wild child!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One day this will be a distant memory! It is a phase that will be left behind. Hopefully sooner rather than later. :-) I too, have a wild child. Keeps life from being monotonous!!
Thanks for the transparent post.
Blessings on your day. (Keep those magic sponges handy)

Jen

Anonymous said...

Do you have the color wonder markers? If not, you could get them and tell her they are her special markers and that no one else can use them. That might be enough to keep her from finding the stash of regular markers. :)