"A good laugh is like sunshine in the house" - William Makepeace Thackeray
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
little swimmers
Elle and Ava had so much fun swimming in the lake together this weekend. Ava is getting to be such a good little swimmer with her life jacket and noodle. Elle is a good teacher!
1 comment:
Mom
said...
How Sweet is that? Elle you are a wonderful big sister! Good Job Ava! So important to be able to swim where you live. Way to go smart Mama! Happy Birthday to Scott yesterday! I thought of him but forgot to call when I had the chance. We got 6" of rain early this morning and it has been flooding all day around here! Never a dull moment! Mom
This blog is about my day to day life as a wife to my husband Scott, and mama to our 3 children - Thomas (13), Elle (11) and Ava (6). I love all things domestic - cooking, baking, knitting, and sewing so you will find a little of each here along with lots of pictures of the kids.
1 comment:
How Sweet is that? Elle you are a wonderful big sister! Good Job Ava! So important to be able to swim where you live. Way to go smart Mama!
Happy Birthday to Scott yesterday!
I thought of him but forgot to call when I had the chance. We got 6" of rain early this morning and it has been flooding all day around here! Never a dull moment!
Mom
Post a Comment