This summer has been a bit of a rough one for the kids as far as injuries go. Both Thomas and Elle have had bike crashes in the last week that have left them pretty scraped up. They've also got swimmers itch twice. This is the first year they've ever got it and we hope it's the last! It's not fun. In addition to that there are the usual mosquito bites and little bumps and bruises from playing outside all day long.
The other day Thomas said, "This is how my days go - Wake up, eat, work, eat, play, get hurt, eat, sleep. Repeat."
I like how he had to be sure to include all of his meals. :) Eating is very important in a growing 9 year old boy's schedule!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
so true about the eating being important to 9yr. old boys!
sounds like you are having a great summer!
That's too funny! Thankfully we have been somewhat injury free this summer, minus once when Conner got a deep scrape from a nail while fishing! Im just thankful we are without casts this summer...the kids have all broken a bone at least once! Conner broke both arms within 6 months of each other! We're doing good this year!
I came across your blog for the first time today! I'll visit back again! I am a Minnesota Mama too! :)
Jenna
www.momsbalancingact.com
Post a Comment