skip to main |
skip to sidebar
a happy sight
I love seeing beach towels drying on the porch railing. We completely ignored the To Do list today and spent the afternoon outside soaking up the 70+ degree weather. An afternoon that includes laying out in the sun, reading a good book (my current read is this), orange Kool-aid, sunscreen and watching the girls spray each other with the hose and wash their bike/trike is my idea of a good afternoon!
4 comments:
The land by your house looks so beautiful! You really need to do a little tour..:)
I second the tour suggestion. I think the same thing, every time you post pictures.
And yes, that is one happy sight. The beginning of summer.
I'm with you there! The kids were having fun with water on our trampoline the other day..it was a happy sight as well!
Do you have snowsuits hanging out there today? I think Summer was only 2 days long this year and we are back to winter :)
Post a Comment