You may have noticed she is wearing this dress in several of my posts. I got it for her last month and it's one of her favorites. She wants to wear it right away as soon as it is washed. She loves that it has pockets. She keeps all of the little treasures that she finds in them.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
setting the table
Tonight while we were getting dinner ready Ava decided to help set the table, all on her own!
She first got out the glasses from the drawer and started filling them up with water.
Then she got out the place mats. Each one had to have the pear design facing the right way. She's got a little of her mama in her! :)
Then she put everyone's glass of water at their spot. Such a good little helper!
You may have noticed she is wearing this dress in several of my posts. I got it for her last month and it's one of her favorites. She wants to wear it right away as soon as it is washed. She loves that it has pockets. She keeps all of the little treasures that she finds in them.
You may have noticed she is wearing this dress in several of my posts. I got it for her last month and it's one of her favorites. She wants to wear it right away as soon as it is washed. She loves that it has pockets. She keeps all of the little treasures that she finds in them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How cute! She's your mini-me, huh?!
That's just adorable! Claire & Lily are starting to help set the table and I am loving it! I am also loving your pear placemats! How cute! ;) Where did you find those?
ps. We are trying your recipe for peanut butter cookies this week! I am VERY picky about how I like my pb cookies to turn out and can never find just the "right" recipe! I am hoping that yours will work for us! :) I'll let you know but I think it's a safe bet that they will! lol
hey darcy- i have to wait until my mom puts some pictures on the computer!! her camera takes the best ones :) keep checking... they will probably be on this week
Post a Comment