Friday, August 03, 2007
pneumonia
Scott has been battling with a sickness for 12 days now. First it was a fever and aches, then headaches and a couple of days before he left for London on Sunday he got a cough. He decided to go ahead and go though since he thought he was getting better and figured the cough would go away soon. Well, it didn't go away so he asked me to schedule a doctor's appointment for him. When he went in for that appointment yesterday he found out he has pneumonia. His fever came back again last night so he is feeling pretty miserable. Hopefully with lots of rest and the antibiotics he will be feeling well again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope your family is feeling better soon! I will pray for you and your family. We are battling a little summer cold as well...By the way, we live in Minnesota too!
Carrie
Oh, no. I'm glad he's home and hope he feels better soon. I'm sure it helps that he's with all of you again.
Post a Comment